- Taste Workshop
- In the direct sales corner, local seasonal vegetables, colorful agricultural products line up.
- We have a wide variety of souvenirs such as pickles and miso.
It will shift to the hand made by the local people.
- Handmade miso sticking to local ingredients.We are responsible for consistently from preparation to sales.
- Hometown tax refund ranking No.1!
- The cafe corner, served the new specialty of Inadani Galette
Kamiina buckwheat Galette has a strong taste and aroma of buckwheat and is excellent for eating!
Under the supervision of the famous store "LE BRETAGNE" in Kagurazaka, Tokyo, we are offering various flavors.
- 【Opening Hours】
From 9:30 to 18:00
Thursdays 1st, 3rd and 5th from April to November
December-March (winter) Every Thursday
- TEL 0265-76-0054